Knox Middle School
|KNOX MIDDLE SCHOOLSUPPLY LIST2015-20166TH GRADE24 Pencils, 1 package of cap erasers and 2 block erasersColored Pencils for Science and Social Studies
4 Three ring one inch binders with pockets for Language Arts, Science, Math and Social Studies (Little's only)1 70-sheet notebooks for Social Studies (Boger's only)1 package Highlighters for Math1 Scientific Calculatior for Math (Model TI-30 XIIS)1 Three-Prong Folder with 2 pockets (vinyl/plastic suggested) for Advisory
1 package of 5 tab dividers for Language Arts
1 package of wide rules loose leaf paper2 boxes of KleenexesPE Clothes (change of shirt and shorts) and Sneakers-Every Day ( only if taking PE)7TH GRADE4 Folders (One per class – Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies)1 One-Subject Notebooks for ScienceLoose Leaf Paper (Enough for the school year for all classes)5 Red Pens5 Blue or Black Pens
2 Glue Sticks for SciencePencils for the year (if choosing mechanical, don’t forget the lead) for all classes! Pencils only in Math!Binders or Trapper Keepers are suggested for organization1 Scientific Calculatior for Math (Model TI-30 XIIS)
1 Three-Prong Folder with 2 pockets (vinyl/plastic suggested for Advisory)
2 boxes of Kleenexes for AdvisoryPE Clothes (change of shirt and shorts) and Sneakers (only if taking PE)
Regular 7th grade Math Class only - 1 One-inch binder with pockets and clear page protector on the front, highlighters and colored pencils8TH GRADESupply of clean edge notebook paper for the school year (not in a spiral)2 Boxes of Pencils, Erasers, and one-subject notebook for Math4 Black Pens Ball Point or Gel
1 Scientific Calculatior for Math (Model TI-30 XIIS)
1 Two-Pocket Folder, Colored Pencils or Colored Markers, and 1 glue stick for Science1 Five subject notebook with pockets, and a small package of colored printer paper for Language Arts1 Three-Prong Folder with 2 pockets (vinyl/plastic suggested) for Advisory
1 Two-pocket folder for Social Studies1 Two-pocket folder for Careers/FACS
1 Tablet of paper for Careers/FACSBinders or Trapper Keepers are suggested for organization2 boxes of Kleenexes for Advisory
Whatever it takes, Knox students are worth it!
Knox Schools are schools of choice where all students learn in a comprehensive, rigorous, and technologically current educational environment. Student-centered programs develop leadership skills and the individual interests of the students. Students are supported by personnel with high expectations and integrity.
Effective communication, positive interactions, and transparent, fiscally responsible decisions form a relationship of trust and respect between the school and community. Prioritizing and maintaining a safe, productive learning environment make Knox Schools a source of pride in the community.
Knox Community Schools Believe:
- All students can and will learn.
- All students will receive a quality education that challenges them to reach their maximum potential.
- The curriculum will be comprehensive, rigorous, and relevant for all students.
- All personnel will promote a vision of high academic achievement.
- All personnel will be persons of integrity.
- Effective public relations promote collaboration, accessibility, trustworthiness, and respect between our school and the community.
- Resources are utilized to create a safe and productive learning and working environment that strengthens our school community.
- School facilities are maintained to promote a clean, safe, and efficient learning environment.
- Technology will be utilized to increase student achievement, enrich curriculum, and prepare students for the future.
- ECAs reinforce lessons learned in the classroom and enhance the educational experiences of our students and create a focus of community pride.
This is a website about current news on hate crimes in Indiana and all over the United States. In addition, there are tools to download to teach tolerance to our youth.
Go To: Southern Poverty Law Center to find out more....